Pets of Fedora!

Let’s get this Off-Topic Fun thing started with Pets of Fedora. Share your various cats and dogs and iguanas and ferrets and fish and whatever else! I’ll go first! Here is Tia, my family’s ridiculous little Pomeranian-Poodle mix:

Awwww. What a cutie. Fun fact! My daughter named her “Hestia”, after the greek goddess of the hearth, but after about ten minutes it became clear that that was much too long and weighty a name for such a silly little thing. So, “Tia” it is.

6 Likes

It’s a cat or a dog?

1 Like

Definitely a dog! I’ve always been a cat person, but there are some endearing very Dog behaviors that I like in this one. If you’re working a a desk or table, she’ll come lie down and guard your seat. If you leave your place on the couch watching TV, she’ll move there and guard it until you come back. She is very fierce and protective: if my daughters start squabbling or even play-fighting, she gets upset and growls. The most adorable tiny little growls.

I’ll post some cat pictures too. One of 'em, Izzy, you may have seen on a Fedora Council video at some point. She likes to jump on my laptop and get on camera, and sometimes hang up on @bcotton.

2 Likes
Open for cuteness

These are my daily coworkers. Socks is a Chihuahua and Nala is a Chihuahua-terrier mix. Although, one is 10 and one is 13, so they mostly sleep away the day while I work. Some coworkers, huh? :laughing:

5 Likes

Here are our three border collies, Ranger, Kate, and Alberta.

6 Likes

I recently adopted two kittens named Ruby & Sapphire <3 I’m in love already!!

This is Sapphire, she is still feeling pretty nervous about her new home, but she loves to cuddle

This is Ruby, she is super affectionate and loves to play

7 Likes

In Soviet Russia…
can not come up with anything cool at the moment, but here is a cat for you. Not sure if one can really call her a pet, though.

9 Likes

From Mexico

Cookie and Penguin (the black one)

Cats are amazing pets

6 Likes

Oh Ho Ho Shorthair comming through!

4 Likes

Looks like a snow cat stalking her prey. I Love it!

1 Like