If you didn’t see my post on the Community Blog last week, I wanted to let you know that the newly-formed Program Management Team is now ready to help other teams in Fedora.
Some of the duties that the team can perform include:
- Coordination with other Fedora teams (e.g. Websites, design)
- Consulting on team process development and improvement
- Tracking development plans against the Fedora schedule
- Issue triage and management
- Shepherding Change proposals and similar requests
If this is something your team (SIG, Working Group, etc, etc) is interested in, please file an issue. Since this is a new team, we’re still figuring out how things work. Working with other teams will help us figure that out faster.