Narrowing my focus to just DEI (for now)

Hey folks,
Recently, managing time has been tough and the guilt of not being active in all the Fedora things I used to be is piling up!
Due to some changes in my life (new job, new requirement in personal life, new hobbies), comes the changed priority list!

I wanted to share that I will mostly be focusing on dei and Accessibility working group moving forward. This doesn’t mean I will vanish from everything else… just that I need to manage my expectations and stop licking the cookie. I want to be able to spend more of my personal time doing DEI things and knowing that nothing else waits on me will help me plenty.

Apart from DEI, I would still be helping with our surveys (providing support to Mindshare team as a backup), Fedora Mentor Summit, event management a little bit but all these would be limited.

If you have any questions, please let me know and if I am being a blocker to something, I appreciate your extended patience. Definitely shoot me an email if needed.

5 Likes

Thanks for all your ongoing contributions Vipul! I’m glad we will still get to see you around some. The Open Source world is small, so this is a “see you later” and not a goodbye. :smiley:

Also, a nice hat tip to @bex :wink:

3 Likes