Installation Errors HP Pavilionx360

The Problem:
I’ve tried Ubuntu, Mint and Fedora, but in the middle of the installation process, I encounter many errors that don’t seem to be common. In the case for the Fedora installer, the installation gets stuck at 98%-100% or at “installing bootloader”.

System Specifications:
Model: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Important Note: I changed the touch screen with a non-touch one. It may be causing some compatibility issues, but, it worked perfectly previously on Windows 10.
Version: Fedora 38 - 64 bit - 6.2.9-300.fc300.x86_64
RAM: 4GB
Processor: Intel Core i3-6100U x4
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520 (SKL GT2)
Disk: SSD 480 GB

What I’ve tried so far:
I though that it was something related to the BIOS Settings or the UEFI, but after trying every possible permutation of settings, I’ve concluded that it has nothing to do with that. I’ve tried with multiple USBs, checking the file sums and many other tests for the integrity of the files and nothing happens. I’ve tried leaving the installation for hours, but the problem doesn’t get solved.

Edit #1:
I can run the graphical desktop on the LiveUSB and open the terminal.

Another thing I do not understand of this problem is why does the graphical desktop is loaded when I select the option “Start Fedora-Workstation-Live 38 in basic graphics mode”.

Sometimes it takes what seems a very long time at that stage. I have walked off just because I was getting impatient with waiting. When I came back the installation had finished.

Rule of thumb:
NEVER interrupt an installation because you think it has hung up somewhere.
Simply give it more time.
(true, after waiting an hour or more with no apparent progress it may actually be hung, but not normally)

Windows is not linux. Windows writes proprietary drivers specifically with vendor support for their hardware. Linux does not have that luxury with most vendors.

Try the install using the troubleshooting option on the initial installation menu. It could easily be a graphic driver or monitor issue and basic graphics installation bypasses those issue for most users.

Having the installer boot and function in live mode is promising. The issue seems to be what is happening behind the scenes during the install.