Help Creating Fedora live CD with a standard Kickstart file

Hello ! I am quite new to Fedora.

I am using the Live Fedora Workstation (F33) version and i would like to create a custom spin using livecd-creator.
Nothing fancy to start with, just the french version of F33 live using:

/usr/share/spin-kickstarts/l10n/fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks

Note: It might be suggested to turn SELinux from Enabled to Permissive prior to launch livecd-creator; but on a LiveCD I can’t find the command without having to reboot, obviously. Maybe a kernel command parameter ?

Mainly I stumble on those issues:
(1) I have read the Create Live CD documentation, hence:

sudo livecd-creator --verbose --config=/usr/share/spin-kickstarts/l10n/fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks --fslabel=Fedora-LiveCD_FR --cache=/mnt/livecdtools/

With the following errors:

Using title ‘Fedora Livecd_Fr’ and product ‘Fedora Livecd_Fr’
kickstart error: Failed to parse kickstart file ‘file:///usr/share/spin-kickstarts/l10n/fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks’ : The following problem occurred on line 0 of the kickstart file:

Unable to open input kickstart file: Error opening file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘…/fedora-live-workstation.ks’

(2) Edited the fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks to replace ‘…/fedora-live-workstation.ks’ with absolute path ‘/usr/share/spin-kickstarts/fedora-live-workstation.ks’

(3) I used ksflatten to workaround the multiple “part /” issue stipulation
ksflatten --config /usr/share/spin-kickstarts/l10n/fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks -o ~/Documents/flat-fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks

/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pykickstart/commands/partition.py:448: KickstartParseWarning: A partition with the mountpoint / has already been defined.
warnings.warn(_(“A partition with the mountpoint %s has already been defined.”) % pd.mountpoint, KickstartParseWarning)

# Disk partitioning information
part / --fstype=“ext4” --size=5120
part / --size=6656

changed to

# Disk partitioning information
part / --fstype=“ext4” --size=6656

(4) Using livecd-creator , as specified in the Live CD documentation, I still got errors to generate a F33 LiveCD Workstation in French :

sudo livecd-creator --verbose --config=/home/liveuser/Documents/flat-fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks --fslabel=Fedora-F33-LiveCD-FR --cache=/mnt/livecdtools/
Using title ‘Fedora F33’ and product ‘Fedora F33’
Extending sparse file /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/tmp-b7elv33q/ext3fs.img to 6979321856
Losetup add /dev/loop10 mapping to /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/tmp-b7elv33q/ext3fs.img
Formating ext4 filesystem on /dev/loop10
Formating args: [‘mkfs.ext4’, ‘-F’, ‘-L’, ‘_Fedora-F33-LiveCD-FR’, ‘-m’, ‘1’, ‘-b’, ‘4096’, ‘/dev/loop10’]
Tuning filesystem on /dev/loop10
Mounting /dev/loop10 at /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/install_root
rawhide 1.2 MB/s | 73 MB 00:59
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:40 ago on dim. 27 déc. 2020 20:32:00.
selected group: core
selected group: anaconda-tools
selected group: base-x
selected group: firefox
selected group: fonts
selected group: gnome-desktop
selected group: guest-desktop-agents
selected group: hardware-support
selected group: libreoffice
selected group: multimedia
selected group: networkmanager-submodules
selected group: printing
selected group: workstation-product
excluding package: ‘ibus*’
excluding package: ‘gfs2-utils’
excluding package: ‘scim*’
excluding package: ‘reiserfs-utils’
excluding package: ‘iok’
excluding package: ‘m17n*’
selected package: ‘kernel’
selected package: ‘syslinux’
selected package: ‘dracut-live’
selected package: ‘anaconda’
selected package: ‘memtest86+’
selected package: ‘anaconda-install-env-deps’
selected package: ‘chkconfig’
selected package: ‘aajohan-comfortaa-fonts’
selected package: ‘langpacks-fr’
selected package: ‘initscripts’
selected package: ‘glibc-all-langpacks’
selected package: ‘kernel-modules’
selected package: ‘anaconda-live’
selected package: ‘kernel-modules-extra’
No match for group package “reiserfs-utils”
No match for group package “ibus-libpinyin”
No match for group package “ibus-qt”
No match for group package “ibus-kkc”
No match for group package “ibus-hangul”
No match for group package “xorg-x11-drv-armsoc”
No match for group package “ibus-libzhuyin”
No match for group package “powerpc-utils”
No match for group package “gfs2-utils”
No match for group package “ibus-m17n”
No match for group package “lsvpd”
No match for group package “ibus-typing-booster”
No match for group package “ibus-gtk3”
Error creating Live CD : Failed to build transaction :
Problem 1: package gnome-initial-setup-3.38.2-1.fc34.x86_64 requires libibus-1.0.so.5()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed

• conflicting requests
  • package ibus-libs-1.5.23-2.fc34.x86_64 is filtered out by exclude filtering
    Problem 2: package gnome-control-center-3.38.2-2.fc34.x86_64 requires libibus-1.0.so.5()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
  • package ibus-libs-1.5.23-2.fc34.x86_64 is filtered out by exclude filtering
    Problem 3: package gnome-shell-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.x86_64 requires ibus(x86-64) >= 1.5.2, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
  • package ibus-1.5.23-2.fc34.x86_64 is filtered out by exclude filtering
    Problem 4: package gnome-shell-extension-background-logo-3.37.3-2.fc33.noarch requires gnome-shell >= 3.37.3, but none of the providers can be installed
  • package gnome-shell-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.x86_64 requires ibus(x86-64) >= 1.5.2, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
    Problem 5: package chrome-gnome-shell-10.1-10.fc33.x86_64 requires gnome-shell, but none of the providers can be installed
  • package gnome-shell-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.x86_64 requires ibus(x86-64) >= 1.5.2, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
    Problem 6: package gnome-session-xsession-3.38.0-1.fc34.x86_64 requires gnome-shell, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
    Problem 7: package gnome-session-wayland-session-3.38.0-1.fc34.x86_64 requires gnome-shell, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
    Problem 8: package gdm-1:3.38.2.1-1.fc34.x86_64 requires gnome-shell, but none of the providers can be installed
  • cannot install the best candidate for the job
    Problem 9: package gnome-shell-extension-apps-menu-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.noarch requires gnome-shell-extension-common = 40.0~alpha-1.fc34, but none of the providers can be installed
  • package gnome-shell-extension-common-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.noarch requires gnome-shell >= 40.0~alpha, but none of the providers can be installed
  • package gnome-classic-session-40.0~alpha-1.fc34.noarch requires gnome-shell-extension-apps-menu = 40.0~alpha-1.fc34, but none of the providers can be installed
  • conflicting requests
    Unable to unmount /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/install_root/var/cache/dnf normally, using lazy unmount
    lazy umount succeeded on /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/install_root/var/cache/dnf
    lazy umount succeeded on /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/install_root/var/cache/dnf
    Unmounting directory /var/tmp/imgcreate-i4_1gp79/install_root
    Losetup remove /dev/loop10

How can I solve this ?
Thanks !

1 Like

If you didn’t get an SELinux error, that’s probably not the issue. The default SELinux policies are very functional these days, and the troubleshooter is very informative. The old, “just turn SELinux off” advice is deprecated. SELinux is complicated, but it’s great when you get to know it.

The reason your build is failing right now is that the french live kickstarter files exclude all ibus* packages, and ibus is a requirement for gnome-shell. You can determine this via
dnf repoquery --deplist --requires gnome-shell | grep ibus
or
dnf repoquery --whatrequires ibus

So, removing line #20 from fedora-live-workstation-fr_FR.ks is the first thing you should do to resolve this problem.

I don’t recommend modifying the default kickstarter templates. Instead, I recommend copying all of the templates that you want to use to a new directory in your home folder. I then recommend changing the owner of these files to your user.

I am not sure why you had the first problem. I did not try building that image, but be aware, those templates can be very old. The rpmfusion kickstarter templates is at least four years old and will not work without a lot of modification.

Also, note that the fedora-repo file defaults to rawhide. You may not desire this.

1 Like

Thank you for your tips Andrico. I don’t know how to edit my post once it’s been answered.

To follow your recommendations

The kickstart templates are in fact very old. I am rather looking for the actual kickstart files used to create Fedora Live33 Workstation live for x86_64 (the latest release at the time - Jan’2021) that I can copy locally and modify a bit: changing language and timezone, adding extra packages.

The following documentation and Koji got me lost:
see previous link just above and this one:
https://docs.pagure.org/koji/image_build/

What is the actual kisckstart file Fedora Live33 Workstation live for x86_64 (the latest release at the time - Jan’2021), where to find it. ?

What command line for the licecd creation would work ?

Thanks !

Apologies for the late reply.

So there really is no current and comprehensive documentation for creating live-cds. It involves a lot of trial and error.

I could be totally wrong in my previous advice regarding SELinux. I haven’t built a livecd in this way recently. I really don’t recommend setting SELinux to permissive in your regular working environment. If you have to do that, I would do it inside of a virtual machine.

That Koji article looks some good documentation. It looks like they have an IRC channel where you may be able to get live assistance. Other recommended reading:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Build_Your_Own_Remix_with_Fedora
man lorax
man livemedia-creator

If you just want a really quick and dirty way to do it, livecd-creator from a decade ago still works.

So what I do is I make a kickstart directory in my user’s directory.
mkdir ~/kickstart
cd ~/kickstart

Then I copy all of the kickstart files to that directory.
cp /usr/share/spin-kicksrtarts/* ~/kickstart/

Then to make the iso
livecd-creator --verbose --config=fedora-live-workstation.ks --fslabel=Fedora-Workstation --cache=/var/cache/live --logfile=livecd-creator.log --product=Fedora-Workstation-Live --title=Fedora-Workstation-Live --releasever=33

The working kickstart file you would get started from is fedora-live-workstation.ks, if you want to start with the default GNOME environment. This may or may not work for you. It is still working for me.

To quote the livemedia-creator manpage
The general idea is to use qemu with kickstart and an Anaconda boot.iso to install into a disk image and then use the disk image to create the bootable media.

There are a lot of different options and most of them won’t work most of the time :wink:

More recommended reading because of new user link limitiations:
https://pykickstart.readthedocs.io/en/latest/kickstart-docs.html
https://weldr.io/lorax/livemedia-creator.html

Thanks so much for your tips !

• livecd-creator is in fact from a decade ago. I used it to build usb from published official released .iso’s. But it’s many options seems today to generate an .iso from kickstart file seems either tricky to use or might be obsolete (as so far as I understand it) . I get to many trial and errors so far and as I would like the live .iso to be as close as possible to the current release (i.e. F33)

-Thus I try now to use livemedia-creator which seems to be the latest way to build the fedora images. Since it uses koji and lorax, the are numerous logs to help, I have to get through it .

If I get results or tangible progress, I will share them.

Have a look at the README here:

https://pagure.io/neuro-sig/neuro-scripts

We created live images for the comp-neuro lab to test them out, and it had gone smoothly. If you are seeing dependency errors, they should not be specific to the live image—they’re dep errors in the package that should be reported so that the maintainers can look into them.

1 Like

@FranciscoD : Thanks for your link. I followed the steps provided in your link
I copied all the .ks files to my folder below and did step into it with command cd
“/home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/”

But when I execute the command

sudo livecd-creator --verbose --config=fedora-live-comp-neuro.ks --fslabel=Fedora-31-Comp-Neuro-0.1.0 --cache=cache --tmpdir=tmp

I get the following output with errors:

Using title 'Fedora 31' and product 'Fedora 31'
/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pykickstart/commands/partition.py:448: KickstartParseWarning: A partition with the mountpoint / has already been defined.
  warnings.warn(_("A partition with the mountpoint %s has already been defined.") % pd.mountpoint, KickstartParseWarning)
Extending sparse file /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/tmp-uhb10wpn/ext3fs.img to 10125049856
Losetup add /dev/loop4 mapping to /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/tmp-uhb10wpn/ext3fs.img
Formating ext4 filesystem on /dev/loop4
Formating args: ['mkfs.ext4', '-F', '-L', '_Fedora-31-Comp-Neuro-0.1.0', '-m', '1', '-b', '4096', '/dev/loop4']
Tuning filesystem on /dev/loop4
Mounting /dev/loop4 at /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/install_root
fedora                                                                                                  11 MB/s |  72 MB     00:06    
updates                                                                                                                                                         8.3 MB/s |  23 MB     00:02    
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:11 ago on mar. 16 févr. 2021 23:06:41.
selected group: core
selected group: base-x
selected group: guest-desktop-agents
selected group: fonts
selected group: hardware-support
selected group: anaconda-tools
selected group: firefox
selected group: gnome-desktop
selected group: libreoffice
selected group: multimedia
selected group: networkmanager-submodules
selected group: printing
selected group: python-science
excluding package: 'desktop-backgrounds-basic'
excluding package: '*backgrounds-extras'
excluding package: 'reiserfs-utils'
excluding package: 'gfs2-utils'
selected package: 'memtest86+'
selected package: 'bionetgen'
selected package: 'python3-libNeuroML'
selected package: 'moose'
selected package: 'neuron'
Error creating Live CD : Failed to find package 'python-nineml-doc' : No match for argument: python-nineml-doc
Unable to unmount /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/install_root/var/cache/dnf normally, using lazy unmount
lazy umount succeeded on /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/install_root/var/cache/dnf
lazy umount succeeded on /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/install_root/var/cache/dnf
Unmounting directory /home/liveuser/Downloads/FEDORA-LINUX-OUTILS/Build_ISO_NeuroScripts/tmp/imgcreate-fg36jkij/install_root
Losetup remove /dev/loop4

What are the origins of those errors ? Thanks

It shows this to be the error. That package has been deprecated (removed from Fedora). Remove it from the kickstart file and try again.

Are you using a live image here? I’ve not created a live image on a live image so I don’t know how well it’ll work—the live image is also mounted for you to use, so hopefully there won’t be mount clashes etc. Worth keeping an eye on.

Thank you Ankur Sinha, indeed, I am using live environment as a workstation (F33 Worstation Live). Maybe using mock might avoid any problems ?

"the live image is also mounted for you to use, so hopefully there won’t be mount clashes etc. ". Acutally I don’t quite understand what is mounted here and how it is related with creating an iso file.

“That package has been deprecated (removed from Fedora). Remove it from the kickstart file and try again.”

1 Like

The live images are actual disk images that are mounted when the live image is run. So, to create them, the packages etc. you include are expanded in a temporarily mounted file system that is then “packaged” into a bootable ISO image.

The simplest is to try to install them using dnf. If dnf can’t find them, they’re unavailable. The authoritative source on all packages is the Fedora SCM here:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/browse/projects/

Continuing trial/error:

• I’ve got to many errors regarding packages/groups with the neuro kickstart files but it helped me getting much further with livecd-creator ! .
  • So I’ve run livecd-creator using the standard fedora-live-workstation.ks.
  • The command runs to it’s course but i’ve got the following errors at around half of the process:
Running scriptlet: nss-mdns-0.14.1-9.fc33.x86_64                                                                                                   1707/1707 
  Running scriptlet: kernel-core-5.10.15-200.fc33.x86_64                                                                                             1707/1707 
/etc/dracut.conf.d/99-liveos.conf:filesystems+="vfat msdos isofs ext4 xfs btrfs squashfs "
/etc/dracut.conf.d/99-liveos.conf:add_drivers+="sr_mod sd_mod ide-cd cdrom =ata sym53c8xx aic7xxx ehci_hcd uhci_hcd ohci_hcd usb_storage usbhid uas firewire-sbp2 firewire-ohci sbp2 ohci1394 ieee1394 mmc_block sdhci sdhci-pci pata_pcmcia mptsas virtio_blk virtio_pci virtio_scsi virtio_net virtio_mmio virtio_balloon virtio-rng  "

dracut: WARNING: <key>+=" <values> ": <values> should have surrounding white spaces!
dracut: WARNING: This will lead to unwanted side effects! Please fix the configuration file.

dracut: No '/dev/log' or 'logger' included for syslog logging
dracut-install: ERROR: installing 'sr_mod'
dracut: FAILED:  /usr/lib/dracut/dracut-install -D /var/tmp/dracut.6NtLH2/initramfs --kerneldir /lib/modules/5.10.15-200.fc33.x86_64/ -m sr_mod sd_mod ide_cd cdrom =ata sym53c8xx aic7xxx ehci_hcd uhci_hcd ohci_hcd usb_storage usbhid uas firewire-sbp2 firewire-ohci sbp2 ohci1394 ieee1394 mmc_block sdhci sdhci-pci pata_pcmcia mptsas virtio_blk virtio_pci virtio_scsi virtio_net virtio_mmio virtio_balloon virtio-rng
dracut-install: ERROR: installing 'ext4'
dracut: FAILED:  /usr/lib/dracut/dracut-install -D /var/tmp/dracut.6NtLH2/initramfs --kerneldir /lib/modules/5.10.15-200.fc33.x86_64/ -m vfat msdos isofs ext4 xfs btrfs squashfs

Running scriptlet: libwbclient-2:4.13.4-0.fc33.x86_64                                                                                              1707/1707 
  Running scriptlet: selinux-policy-targeted-3.14.6-34.fc33.noarch                                                                                   1707/1707

All the dracut related rpm seem to be included in the creation of the .iso file.

I am running a live environment while executing livecd-creator. Should I run in a chroot or mock environment ? Any ideas on hox to resolve this issue ?

I’m not surprised. Those scripts haven’t been updated in a while :smiley:

Do you mean mock/chroot in a live system? I’d run the commands on an installed Fedora system and see what you get.

Not sure about the dracut errors. Sorry. I do see a bug filed here, but no fixes/responses:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1842033

Thanks Ankur!

And the lack of updates is the main problem for me, even for the mainstream releases like Live Workstation. It seems - while I browsed through koji.fedoraproject.org - there are for upcoming Fedora 34 , a flatten kickstart file and build logs.

And it seems the dracut error is persistent in F33 as well::

1842033 – WARNING: <key>+=" <values> ": <values> should have surrounding white spaces!

I’d run the commands on an installed Fedora system and see what you get.

For now I can only test on live Fedora. I’ll try a mock/chroot in a live system to begin with.

Did you experiment any kind of error in the logs while building the official SIG neuro spin live CD?

Sorry: I’m not sure I understand your requirement. A lack of updates to Fedora releases in general, or a lack of updated live installer images?

The Respins SIG regularly builds updated installer images, if that’s what you are looking for:

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/live-respins/

Well, the F33 image was created long ago for the F33 release, and is no longer re-created (we don’t publish updated ISOs for the CompNeuro lab image). The F34 test builds are going fine. We haven’t seen this issue there yet:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=30691

I meant a lack in updated “working” kickstart files and logs or commands that are actually used to create the official regular releases (twice a year is pretty frequent as far as I’m concerned :wink: ).

For Fedora F34 live workstation
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=61781551

Why I got errors still eludes me…

All the kickstart files will always be here:

https://pagure.io/fedora-kickstarts/

The builds are not done manually, so the documentation on creating these manually isn’t clear. (I’m sure if you looked at the infrastructure repos, you’d see how the automation does it)

Some results here.
Thanks to your help @FranciscoD Ankur and @andrico Andrico, my livecd-creator command could after 3 month to run it’s course until the end with the generated .iso file validated with checkisomdr!

However, the Iso image:

• while using all the official kickstart files for Fedora 33 Workstation Live
    -is lacking /images folder
  • and tested with qemu is plagued with errors during plymouth boot

I’ll try to test it on a usb drive with livecd-iso-to-disk

If i get stuck I might try another direction: downloading official F33 Workstation Live .iso and modify it with one of the tools provided by livecd-tools : editliveos

https://pagure.io/livecd-tools

Live OS images may be edited using the editliveos script:

editliveos [options] <LiveOS_source>

This script may be used to merge a persistent overlay, insert files, clone a
customized instance, adjust the root or home filesystem or overlay sizes and
filesystem or overlay types, seclude private or user-specific files, rebuild
the image into a new, .iso image distribution file, and refresh the source’s
persistent filesystem overlay.

See editliveos --help for more options and instructions.

this is intentional: you cannot use the official Fedora logos when making yourself a remix. You need to replace them with generic logos. Look at the description of this package:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/fedora-logos

Here are the generic-logos:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/generic-logos

You should read the various guidelines:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines

I have paused of the exploration with livecd-iso-to-disk and oriented my “quest” with the other standard tool from live-cd tools: editliveos

It is a partial success: (command arguments/options are listed on separate lines to for easier reading)

$ sudo editliveos --tmpdir /run/media/liveuser/livecdtools/
–name :F33_Mahdi_editliveosdate +%F-%H-%M
–output /run/media/liveuser/livecdtools/
–script /home/liveuser/Downloads/<…>/Mahdi_editliveos.sh
–kickstart /home/liveuser/Documents/ks_editliveos_fr_v01.ks
–builder liveuser
–logfile /run/media/liveuser/livecdtools/editliveos-date +%F-%H-%M.log
–verbose --nocleanup
–overlay /run/initramfs/thin-overlay/data
/run/media/liveuser/<…>/Fedora-Workstation-Live-x86_64-33-1.2.iso;

The command exits successfully (that’s nice for a change :sweat_smile:) and the output .iso file tests smoothly with qemu:

sudo qemu-kvm -m 4096 -vga qxl -cdrom /run/media/liveuser/livecdtools/F33_Mahdi_editliveos2021-02-25-01-17.iso &

Now I have to figure out:

(1) How the kickstart file option works "–kickstart /home/liveuser/Documents/ks_editliveos_fr_v01.ks "
(2) How the script file option works “–script /home/liveuser/Downloads/<…>/Mahdi_editliveos.sh”

(1) ks_editliveos_fr_v01.ks: content
# Generated by pykickstart v3.29
#version=DEVEL
# Keyboard layouts
keyboard ‘fr-latin9’
# System language
lang fr_FR.UTF-8
# System timezone
timezone Europe/Paris

(2) Mahdi_editliveos.sh content
su -c"echo ‘/run/initramfs/live/Mahdi-startup-script.sh’ >> /etc/rc.d/init.d/livesys"

But neither (1) nor (2) generate any change in the output .iso file

(1): Region TimeZone and Language is still en_US not fr_FR
(2): /etc/rc.d/init.d/livesys is unchanged and does not contain at the end the string “/run/initramfs/live/Mahdi-startup-script.sh”