@jibecfed I see you marked the blog post we discussed as “pending review”, so I reviewed it. I made a few changes to wording for clarity and removed a few repetitions. I used a picture from the g11n FAD since I couldn’t find any suitable images. If there’s an image you’d to use for the feature image, let me know.
Can you please review the post and let me know if you have any questions. I have it scheduled for 10 October since it doesn’t seem time critical and we have a fairly large queue at the moment.
Updated the post with a localization image that @jibecfed provided
Hi Ben, thanks for the review.
I can’t access the article, either from the wordpress user interface or the direct link shared here.
I’d like to add a paragraph:
Would you like to try it out?
- Connect https://translate.stg.fedoraproject.org/projects/
- Log in with your FAS account
- Start translating (the three available projects are related to our documentation and contains general purpose content)
- You’ll see the result on https://docs.stg.fedoraproject.org (it is updated once a day)
- Send your feedback and question on our mailing list so we can do our best to find the right configuration of the tool for our community: firstname.lastname@example.org
FYI: @bex @asamalik
Sure thing! I’m AFK for the evening but I’ll add it tomorrow morning.
@jibecfed I added the “would you like to try it out” steps with a few formatting changes. It’s all set to publish tomorrow morning.