Wireless combo keyboard + mouse not working

So a few days ago I bought a combo of wireless keyboard and mouse, everything was ok until I decided to use them on my fedora system, for some reason fedora does not recognize it I tried searching for similar problems on google but found one or two question that proposed some solutions that didn’t worked for me and it’s even stranger because even the bios was able to recognize both but the system don’t, also tested on ubuntu and windows and in both it is working.

I used lsusb to find the device and I’m almost certain that this is the one responsible to the keyboard and mouse, because I don’t have any other wireless device connected to my computer.

Bus 003 Device 002: ID 3151:3020 YICHIP Wireless Device

Here is another log using the dmesg
[ 1.148966] usb 3-2: Manufacturer: YICHIP [ 1.173656] input: YICHIP Wireless Device as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:08.1/0000:0b:00.3/usb3/3-2/3-2:1.0/0003:3151:3020.0002/input/input3 [ 1.257975] hid-generic 0003:3151:3020.0002: input,hidraw1: USB HID v2.00 Keyboard [YICHIP Wireless Device] on usb-0000:0b:00.3-2/input0

I would like to know if there is an easy way to fix this issue I wouldn’t like to have to recompile the kernel or build manually a binary from source just to use a keyboard + mouse combo.