Qt application issues

I am having this display issue on qt applications.

Please provide a description of the problem you are seeing so we know what to address. The picture is not clear on even what specific application you are using.

What version of Qt? What app? What fedora kernel? When was it last updated? When did the problem start? What have you tried (with results)?

Problem is if you look at checkboxes text is not visible due to it being white colored same happens with VLC. screenshot is of VirtualBox. it is happening to one of my friend also. this happened after upgrading to Fedora 36 Gnome workstation from F35 Gnome workstation.

uname -a :Linux fedora 5.18.9-200.fc36.x86_64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sat Jul 2 15:56:43 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

this installation is latest updated. all updates done via Software-center

Try changing your visual ‘Theme’ used in Appearance settings… Some themes do not display well in various apps.

There is only light and dark options. I tried both

Are you on the Gnome desktop environment?

If you are, consider installing gnome-tweaks and the gnome-extensions-app, either from software-center, or via terminal:
sudo dnf install gnome-tweaks gnome-extensions-app

These help you to change the Themes used by Gnome. Even GTK themes then can be applied to the gnome-shell.

Also, take a look here, and here.

That didnt help. there are only three themes Default, Gnome-classic and gnome-high-contrast but that doesn’t help.

Well with that setup, you can now install NEW themes.