Hi all, the CommOps + Diversity & Inclusion teams ran interviews with the selected students for Fedora’s Summer Coding 2019 programs. One article is scheduled every day this week at 08:00 UTC:
- Mon, 20 May: Introducing Fedora Summer Coding Class of Summer 2019
- Tue, 21 May: Manas and Marek: Improving Fedora release process
- Wed, 22 May: Alisha and Shraddha: Positive feedback loops in Fedora
- Thu, 23 May: Shaily and Zubin: Building CI pipelines and helping testers
- Fri, 24 May: Niharika and Divyansh: Improving modular packages and container security
Sorry for sneaking these in last minute without advance notice @bcotton. I forgot to give an earlier heads-up that I was planning to run these.
If an editor has time for a quick passover, I still appreciate it in case of any typos or mistakes. There was a lot of copy+pasting between articles for the interview template format.