Continuing the discussion from Docs meeting agenda: 2023-06-14 UTC 18:30:
Meeting started by pboy at 18:30:48 UTC (full logs).
- Still in progress: Removal of outdated installation guide, @pboy (pboy, 18:39:43)
- This year we’ll have a in-person Flock again, after 3 years. (pboy, 18:43:58)
- https://flocktofedora.org (pboy, 18:44:07)
Organize in-person meeting @pboy
- Improvement and completion of the Quick Docs Guide, esp. the list of categories and tags.
- conversion of all contributions to the category system
- elimination of the navigation column
- introduction of the new header data
- elimination of the partials
Action: @hankuoffroad will prioritize batch update of categories and tags to remove navigation column. More updates over next days.
Banner showing options for Docs contributions. The purpose is to give signposts to potential contributors; do you want to become docs writer/reviewer? Docs UX specialist?
The next step is to create a first banner and publish it.
Action: Put a CTA banner on Quick docs home page. Continue the discussion at Documentation landing page CTA (Call to action) - Your feedback is important - #7 by hankuoffroad with a focus on QD.
Action: invite Justin to a thread about planning the next hackfest
Whatcanidoforfedora website and release note improvement: on backlog. Will revisit in next 2-3 weeks.
Special welcome to @riddled , who attended Docs meeting for the first time and is looking to contribute to Documentation, Website, and Design.
pboy (100) hankuoffroad[m] (39) ChristopherBush[ (15) zodbot (9) py0xc3naatMatrix (4) darknao (0) pbokoc (0) py0xc3 (0)
This meeting note is taken from meetbot in part. I added context and key actions if meetbot log didn’t catch that in human readable form. ↩︎