Fedora 39 KDE Plasma Screen turns greyscale when high i/o

Hello,
I have been a user for Fedora 39 Kde Plasma for about 8 years. I have tried the other distro’s but always come back to fedora. Just recently I have had troubles. When doing things like copying file to my NAS the screen turn grayscale my system turns unresponsive until the copying is done. Is there anything I can do to correct this. It only happening for about a month. I have two systems with Fedora 39 KDE Plasma Install and both system are doing it. Both systems have dual boot one with Windows 10 Pro and the another one has Windows 11 Pro. The System with Windows 10 Pro is about 6 years old the other one is about 2 years old. I always keep the systems updated with both Windows and Fedora. I mostly use Fedora mostly. The system with Windows 10 pro is connected with Wifi 6 Intel AX200 pcie Adapter. The system with Windows 11 Pro has a Stock 2.5 G Ethernet Port. I have a old HP Elitebook Pro. I am going to Install Fedora 39 kde plasma on it to see if I have the same trouble. When in Windows 10 or 11 I have no problems. Been wondering if it’s the open-source drivers for these network adapters.

Would greatly appreciate any help?

Rick.

From Proposed Common Issues to Ask Fedora

Please separate the systems and post a single thread for each to avoid confusion in the discussion. Having two different machines in the same thread can easily cause readers to answer incorrectly.

As a general pointer, I suggest you install inxi on both systems then for the appropriate thread on each machine post the output of inxi -Fzxx so we can tell what hardware and drivers may be related to the problem.

CAUTION!!!

It is not a good idea to post personal email addresses on a public forum. It may result in a large amount of spam email and potential harassment so I suggest you edit the above and remove that link ASAP.

The have troubleshooted the problem I have been having and I found out that my vpn software was causing the trouble. Been using ExpressVPN with the fedora rpm package. I have uninstalled this package and the issue stop.

Rick.