Fedora 33 snapshot management on Btrfs

I have followed all Fedora’s proposal on Btrfs by default, which is why I am following Fedora and evaluating it as my next default OS.
I have been using Ubuntu for many years with Btrfs as a filesystem, on anything: system SSD disk, data disk (gaming Steam and documents), USB backup disk without any problem, I enable zstd: 1 compression since it has support on Grub (2.04 ), previously I used LZO.
My advice is to evaluate Timeshift, I have been using it for many years, it is very simple, you can make manual or automated backups. To date, I can’t find it in Fedora repositories.
The problem with Timeshift is that it supports Ubuntu-style subvolumes: /@ and /@home, it doesn’t have support for Btrfs send, but it could be improved.
It is installed by default on Linux Mint.

One criticism that I noticed right away on Fedora, after years of Ubuntu, is the installer, it is not very intuitive, compared to that of Ubuntu which proceeds in steps.

Timeshift comes preinstalled and pre-configured on OpenSuse too. It really made the system stand out from other distributions.
In the end fedoras way of doing updates offline is so stable that i am ok as is. But it would be a real nice feature for /home . With a little improvement it could be as useful as the apple product (forgot the name)

Reading this proposal: https://pagure.io/fedora-btrfs/project/issue/23
I’m wondering if Timeshift is not the case, with some changes: maybe RO snapshot? support of btrfs send?
At the first installation of the system with Btrfs, post installation I create a recovery snashot, to restore to the initial state in case of problems or if I need a reset.
Timeshift can be started from a live in recovery mode.
Timeshift also supports ext4 and I think xfs too, in rsync mode.

EDIT: https://github.com/teejee2008/timeshift#supported-system-configurations

Supported System Configurations

• Normal - OS installed on non-encrypted partitions
  • LUKS Encrypted - OS installed on LUKS-encrypted partitions
  • LVM2 - OS installed on LVM2 volumes (with or without LUKS)
  • BTRFS - OS installed on BTRFS volumes (with or without LUKS)
  • Only Ubuntu-type layouts with @ and @home subvolumes are supported
  • @ and @home subvolumes may be on same or different BTRFS volumes
  • @ may be on BTRFS volume and /home may be mounted on non-BTRFS partition
  • Other layouts are not supported
  • GRUB2 - Bootloader must be GRUB2. GRUB legacy and other bootloaders are not supported.
  • EFI - EFI systems are supported. Make sure that /boot/efi partition is selected for mounting before restoring snapshots (application will do it automatically).
  • Encrypted Home - For users with encrypted home, files in /home/.ecryptfs/$USER will be backed-up and restored. The decrypted contents in $HOME will be excluded. This avoids the security risk of decrypted contents becoming available outside the user’s home directory.
  • Encrypted Private Directory - For users with encrypted Private directory, the encrypted files in $HOME/.Private , as well as the decrypted files in $HOME/Private , will be excluded (as it contains user data). Filters added by user to include files from $HOME/.Private or $HOME/Private will be ignored.
  • Docker & Containers - Docker and containerized systems are not supported. Running Timeshift on such systems will have unpredictable results.