Docs meeting agenda: 2022-08-17

Here’s the agenda for the meeting 2022-08-17T18:30:00Z in #fedora-meeting-1.

• Announcements
  • Action item review
  • GitLab followup
  • Your topics here!
1 Like

As there are several open MR in the MR list and issues on the dashboard, I have labeled yesterday everything to give a better overview and to make it more easy and attractive to identify and take on one or the other appropriate issue. I already took and closed some of them. In some cases I also added comments about relations to other issues/MR.

However, I noticed that several issues were focused on the install guide: after reviewing the pages of the install guide, I found out that the issue tickets are not just interrelated but that there are much more problems on these pages. So I have closed all the tickets and created a “general/joint issue” ticket: #11

As the meeting begins in a few hours, I tend to not add this issue to today’s agenda. But it might be good if people review the joint issue ticket (and the related closed issues; see #11) so that we can clarify this soon: I think this issue is more important than the others because the install guide is likely to be one of the first and major impressions of new people when they check out Fedora. At the moment, this can be a confusing and daunting first impression.

1 Like

Minutes and full logs are available.

Highlights

• The docs-fp-o repo is moving to GitLab

Action items

• @pboy and @py0xc3 to prepare a proposal to integrate the new docs into the team pages.