USB Audio Interfaces dies on Bootup after upgrading to Fedora 35

A couple of day sago I asked this. I now have new information and my question might have been wrongly asked.

After upgrading to Fedora 35 everything worked fine, at first. After some hours I got audio issues, e.g. no audio and video wouldn’t play (every 10 seconds a frame). A reboot seemed to fix this.
I tried many things, but even after downgrading to PulseAudio with sudo dnf swap --allowerasing pipewire-pulseaudio pulseaudio I have still the same issue:

My audio interface, a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen, crashes on boot or when connecting it (The gain light is always off. But normally, even when not connected to a computer, this light is on when getting mic-input. The USB-Connected light stays on). I have to connect it to my Windows PC to get it back up again.
Furthermore I tried my old Fedora 34 Kernel, didn’t help. I really need audio for my work and I have the feeling I might have destroyed something while trying to fix the initial issue with the audio stop working after some time. It worked for years and on Fedora, everything looks fine, the device shows up correctly when doing a pactl list short sinks or a lsusb:

Bus 003 Device 005: ID 1235:8203 Focusrite-Novation Focusrite Scarlett 6i6

No matter what sink I set the default, it doesn’t change to the Focusrite, it remains at my monitor.

Some more info:

> pactl info
Server String: /run/user/1000/pulse/native
Library Protocol Version: 35
Server Protocol Version: 35
Is Local: yes
Client Index: 1176
Tile Size: 65472
User Name: lukas
Host Name: fedora
Server Name: pulseaudio
Server Version: 15.0
Default Sample Specification: s16le 2ch 44100Hz
Default Channel Map: front-left,front-right
Default Sink: alsa_output.usb-Focusrite_Scarlett_6i6_USB_00052950-00.analog-surround-21
Default Source: alsa_input.usb-Focusrite_Scarlett_6i6_USB_00052950-00.multichannel-input
Cookie: 387e:067e

I can select the Scarlett 6i6 USB in alsamixer, like always. The default in alsamixer is now PulseAudio and changing the volume there has no impact on the volume when having the sink set to the Scarlett but hearing everything through my monitor.

Could this be a USB issue? And how can I resolve it? I mean, it did work at first with F35.