Fix: disable sticky Fn key as well as “use secondary options always” or how its called. Everything works normally now.
In KDE I enabled F2 and F3 as the shortcuts for volume again. Didnt get a custom keyboard layout to work yet.
I got a new laptop without dedicated volume buttons. Damn is that a pain. It has lots of fancy things integrated that I dont understand.
- Alt+F1 for “Super” in the appmenu doesnt work. Asked already for help. Edit: now it works somehow?
- I need to press Fn+Fx keys together to toggle the Fn(hold) Fx (press) function
- when long pressing Fn it seems to hold the key, but only for one press
- Just holding Fn and using the Fx keys doesnt work. it is totally random
- It seems holding Fn+Esc works normally
I will look into the Bios and try to deactivate that.
Wifi turning off always, Network manager needing endless to load: I deactivated auto turn off Wifi in Bios and let TLP handle that, lets see. Network manager is slowing down boot still, searching for a connection