Forked project is still being prepared for you. It may take a few minutes to duplicate backend data.
Improved module driver for Logitech driving wheels.
- Logitech WingMan Formula GP (without force feedback)
- Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP
- Logitech Driving Force
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Logitech Driving Force Pro
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech Driving Force GT (tested)
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel (tested)
- Logitech G29 Driving Force (tested)
- Logitech MOMO Racing
- Logitech Speed Force Wireless Wheel for Wii
This module is not compatible with the Logitech G920 Driving Force that already has full effects support implemented by firmware and uses the HID++ driver.
dnf copr enable uwueviee/new-lg4ff dnf install new-lg4ff
If you have issues while using this package, please contact me using the contact button before opening an issue on the project's GitHub page.
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/rafaelrgazquez/new-lg4ff