(Eric The IT Guy)
Last year, we had @mattdm himself on RHEL Presents. We talked at a high level about the project, the community, what was new, and what was coming.
I’d like to have the man, the myth, the legend back on the show soon. What topics do you think RHEL users and SysAdmins should hear about from this community?
Get him on record to say which old Fedora codename was best. #BeefyMiracleNation
More serious questions:
- How is Fedora Strategy 2028 going?
- What’s your favorite thing in Fedora 38?
- What are you looking forward to in Fedora 39?
- What’s the best way to get started contributing?
- How does he feel about Fedora collaboration with CentOS, RHEL, and RHEL derivatives? What would he like to see in the Fedora downstream family?
- Can he tackle the myth of Fedora being a RHEL beta, or give his thoughts on that whole deal?
- What does he think of the recent increase in popularity for immutable distros?
- What does he think about the Fedora Server use case and why it’s not as popular as using a RHEL derivative or similar stable release?
- If he was King of Fedora, what is one thing he would change in the project?
- Does he have thoughts on RHEL Workstation and ways that Fedora can help that be more successful?