How to make Dracut automatically add NVIDIA drivers so during boot I have both my monitors working

How can I automate Dracut to automatically add NVIDIA drivers so during boot I have both my monitors working.
My meaning here is:
Every single update to the NVIDIA drivers or kernel after installing and akmods doing its things, reboot etc. I ran dracut for it to add the nvidia modules so during boot, I have my external monitor/monitors enabled and showing the boot process and mainly the Plymouth LUKS prompt for me to unlock my drive. Without it, it will only show it on my laptop’s screen.

I created the files inside /etc/dracut.conf.d and /etc/modprobe.d, but it only works after I run dracut, usually for all kernels at once:
doas dracut --verbose --force --printsize --parallel --regenerate-all

Inside the /usr/lib/kernel/install.d/50-dracut.install the dracut command receive values from another file

8   │         dracut -f \
  69   │             ${noimageifnotneeded:+--noimageifnotneeded} \
  70   │             $([[ "$KERNEL_INSTALL_VERBOSE" == 1 ]] && echo --verbose) \
  71   │             "$BOOT_DIR_ABS/$INITRD" \
  72   │             "$KERNEL_VERSION"

The problem is the initrd is built because a new kernel is installed.
But only after that all completes does akmods build a new nvidia module.

As you found that means you must run dracut again to include the nvidia module in the initrd.

You could add a systemd override for the akmods.service that will run a script of yours that does the dracut run as an ExecStartPost= action.

And you must wait for all these post upgrade services to complete before rebooting.
I use a script that waits for systemctl list-jobs to report “No jobs running.” before rebooting.