Problem with Nvidia DRM

Hello Fedora community
I’ve been using Fedora/Arch/OpenSUSE for a while. But whenever I’ve installed Nvidia driver the kernel boot messages’ resolution breaks and plymouth just shows 3 square dots in the middle and gray background instead of bgrt theme.Also nvidia-drm.modeset=1 is enabled. First I guessed it’s related to framebuffer so I editted some configurations related to FB but nothing changed. I corrected grub2 resolution by some options like GFXMODE and removing output=“console” . I also set GRUB_GFXPAYLOAD_LINUX=keep but kernel doesn’t use grub resolution that is 1024x768x32. Today I checked Nvidia Installation that realized I have no nvidia-drm kernel module and i guess that’s the origin of problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kernel : 5.6.14-300.fc32.x86_64
GPU : Nvidia Geforce GT 220
Nvidia Driver : Nvidia 340xx Version 340.108
Both RPMFusion Package and Nvidia Official Package tested
Reproduce : blacklist nouveau and using Nvidia driver

Which Nvidia driver did you install? Where did you get it from? The nouveau driver (open-source Nvidia driver) is included with the Kernel by default.

AFAIK, the nvidia-drm.ko module should be included with the third-party Nvidia packages.

What were the exact steps you followed in either scenario?

As I mentioned above Nvidia 340xx 340.108. First I installed it from RPMFusion repo and then reinstalled it from Nvidia website.

So how can i reach it?

For RPMFusion’s driver I just installed driver as its instruction (Without Workaround):
Link
And for official’s one I followed this tutorial :
Link

If no answer , anyone knows how to use uvesafb or another framebuffer like that on Fedora to show plymouth correctly?
Any help is welcome

please post the output of

lsmod | grep nvidia 

and

lspci | grep -E "VGA|3D"

so we can see which modules are actually loading for you and which chipset your card has.

nvidia              10608640  76
drm                   598016  6 nvidia

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GT216 [GeForce GT 220] (rev a2)

Hi,
To resolve the three dot boot, it is sufficient to force dracut ($ sudo dracut -f) to make a new boot image. Next time Plymouth will be there again in full glory. One has to do this after every kernel update -helas- and must boot with the three dot screen first to make that new boot image