I’m asking this because I have this ‘problems’ but don’t know how to debug to try to make the report.
- Some webpages don’t work Problem with Firefox 92.0 (64-bit) and unsplash
- Some video teleconferencing services:
- Crash when I or anyone share the screen or after someone shares screen.
- If no crash when other people share screen the video is too slow, like 1 frame per 10 minutes.
- At beginning I’ve think that this could be a driver problem so i asked this Why AMD driver crash? but no get a answer.
Almost all of this problems are solve if I use the version from firefox webpage, does the repo version of firefox is in some strange way optimized for gnome and wayland rather than kde with x11?
Operating System: Fedora Linux 35 KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.3 KDE Frameworks Version: 5.88.0 Qt Version: 5.15.2 Kernel Version: 5.15.6-200.fc35.x86_64 (64-bit) Graphics Platform: X11 Processors: 8 × AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx Memory: 15.3 GiB of RAM Graphics Processor: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics