I’m reaching out to share a few quirky experiences I’ve had while using the Fedora Asahi Remix.
Frequent System Crashes
- My system seems to love throwing surprise parties during boot time. It’s getting a bit too frequent for my liking.
Blurry Wallpaper Woes
- My desktop wallpaper starts off blurry and takes a while to clear up. I’d love to have a sharp, clear start to my day.
xdg-desktop-portal-kde Playing Hide-and-Seek
- This feature occasionally goes missing, causing a bit of a hiccup in my workflow.
Power Management Rollercoaster
- With powerdevil being a bit unpredictable, it can turn into quite a wild ride at times.
- Sometimes, ffmpeg decides to have a stroke.
Plasma Workspace Dramatics
- The Plasma Workspace occasionally exits unexpectedly, which can be a bit disruptive.
Random System Surprises
- There are also random quirks that pop up, adding an element of surprise to each session.
I’ve tried some basic troubleshooting, but the issues persist. Any help, patches, or updates would be greatly appreciated.
If you need more info or logs, feel free to let me know. Thanks for all you do to improve the Asahi Linux experience!
xdg-desktop-portal-kde: PID: 9017 (xdg-desktop-por) UID: 1000 (samilkaraduman) - Pastebin.com
Host: MBA (M1, 2020, base model)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Plasma Version: 5.27.8
Qt version: 5.15.10
Kernel: 6.5.6-403.asahi.fc38.aarch64+16k (64-bit)
Additional Information: File folder on MEGA