Font sizes messed up

I use a 3840 x 2160 screen with GNOME. Due to 1835864 – Updating to adwaita-qt5-1.1.2-1.fc32.x86_64 causes Qutebrowser to crash consistently I have been messing around with my appearance settings in GNOME Tweaks a lot the past few days. Somewhere along the line, my Qt settings got messed up and Qt applications started using a font I didn’t like. So I opened KDE System Settings (systemsettings5) and reset fonts to default, then my fonts really got messed up. All fonts became unreadably tiny. For Gtk applications, I got them usable again by setting the font scale factor to 3.0 in GNOME Tweaks, but then Qt application fonts became huge! :cry: I tried creating a new test user account and fonts were okay without adjusting any settings. So I tried removing my whole ~/.config directory and it didn’t fix the problem. I have no idea where these settings are stored and what got messed up.

Well, my font sizes are working now after restarting my computer. :man_shrugging: