I have installed fedora 31 as a dual boot alongside windows, and now windows is not showing up in the grub. I had Kali installed before with a separate /home partition so I just put that on a liveUSB and decided to install fedora over the old system, and everything went fine except that I can’t boot into Windows as there is no option.
I have tried many many things to fix this but nothing has worked. here is a list of what I remember I have done:
- I made the grub visible by default
- I set BLSCFG to false
- I used os-prober both before and after mounting all partitions and just the windows partition
- I installed and reinstalled shim
- I installed and reinstalled grub and grub2
- I reinstalled fedora31 and then did it all again
- Tried reinstalling just the efi partition.
I have no idea what to do now. The grub picked up windows in Kali.