The idea: take this from theory to reality and offer pre-made images (qcow and amazon) that are ready to go.
- postgresql (multiple versions?)
- mariadb (?)
- gluster (?)
- um, python? can we do python?
- Build app stacks in Copr
- possibly with packit?
- use autorebuilding
- Also in Copr: the custom kernel package which assembles the app and unikernel
- Use ImageBuilder  to assemble the whole OS
- don’t forget to put something custom in /etc/os-release variant-id
- publish to Index of /pub/alt
- Apps patched for specific optimizations (see the poster link above)
- Build app stacks and unikernels as koji tag
- Publish officially
- Make Amazon-optimized versions (work with cloud sig)
in koji if necessary, since that’s what’s in production now ↩︎