Propose a new article: Configuring containers using Ansible

Hey team, I would like to propose an Article on a configuring containers using ansible. where we can see how to manage containers on fedora using automation tool like ansible.
Outline for Article:

• Introduction of ansible
  • Introduction of container management tool
  • Configure container using ansible
  • Demo

so please let me know what we can do with this proposal

Thank You,
Mahesh Bhosle

1 Like

+1 @mahesh1b I think that sounds like a good topic. When another editor weighs in we’ll set up a Taiga card for this.

In the mean time, here is some reading material to get you started. Sorry if any of this is a duplicate

Please follow all of the directions found at Writing Articles :: Fedora Docs

Follow the directions for getting access at Getting access :: Fedora Docs

If you have access you can start writing your article at Fedora Magazines Wordpress site, just log in with you FAS ID and create the post.

Once you are added to the the magazines project tracking (Taiga) as a writer, and assigned to the card for your article spec by an editor you can move the card to in progress while you are writing the article. After you have completed the article, and feel it is ready for review, move the card to the Review column.

We use the Taiga cards to comment on the article as it progresses and to answer questions from the authors, from time to time. It is a handy way of keeping track of the article progress for both the authors and the editors. Also a good place to ask for help about specifics of what you are writing if needed.

+1. Let us know when you’ve initialized your Taiga profile so we can assign a card to you. Thanks!

Thank you @rlengland

Sure, I’ll do it right away. Thank you @glb

Be sure to sign the FPCA. I cannot add your account to the Taiga system until you have done so. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

hey @glb can you please tell me how to sign the FPCA?

@mahesh1b Once you have your FAS account I believe you can go to this page for a link to the FPCA

@glb , I just signed the FPCA.

Thank you @rlengland.

OK. Now that you have signed the agreement, have you logged onto Taiga to initialize your profile? You have to sign in once (I think after you’ve signed the agreement) before I can mark your profile as a writer and assign the card to you.

@glb yes I did log into taiga.

OK! Card #307 has been created and assigned to you. Please use this card to communicate the status of your article. Move the card to “In Progress” when you begin writing the article. Move the card to “Review” when you have finished and it is ready for the editors to review and publish.

You should now be able to sign in on Fedora Magazine and begin writing your article. Thanks for contributing!

Ok. Thank you @rlengland @glb for the opportunity :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hey @glb @rlengland , I’ve submitted article for review.

Thanks @mahesh1b. I’ve moved your card to the review column in our Kanban tracker. We’ll assign someone to review and publish it at the next weekly meeting.

Ok! @glb. Thanks.