Official Fedora Swag?

I started to look around for official Fedora merch and ran across https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Store but it looks a bit outdated. The Red Hat Store link is out of date, and as far as I can tell the RH store isn’t carrying any Fedora swag that I could find. The unixstickers link is only kinda valid, it looks like the only way to get a Fedora sticker from there is through the Ultimate Pack. It does seem that the hellotux link is functional but the options are fairly limited. I see some options at redbubble, but I’m pretty sure that is just random people slapping uploaded logos on various products. So are there any other options?

2 Likes

Improving our swag is on the list of things to do. In the meantime, I’m wearing a Fedora sweatshirt from HELLOTUX that I really like. I also have a polo from them. They do all of their design work on Linux as well.

3 Likes

That is awesome that they actually use Linux for the design work! I did eventually run across the Fedora Magazine Article talking about that. Definitely a great operation! I wonder how well the embroidery works on a t-shirt? That is certainly unique.

The various products up on redbubble, are those usages OK? I haven’t actually looked at whether the quality is decent or anything of that sort, but if the usage is a bit on the shady side I will steer clear.

Oh no, now you’ve gone and made work for me. :slight_smile:

I’m not aware of the Council granting authorization for usage on products on Redbubble. I’ll look into that.

1 Like

The current usage on Redbubble is not authorized. We’re working on a solution.