Mouse does not work on external monitor when using USB-C Port and a high refresh rate

Hello,

so, i am not completely sure what the issue is related to, so i post as many (random) information bits as possible.
The problem is that, when i use my external monitor (TUF Gaming VG27AQ|Monitors|ASUS Global) with one of my USB-C ports, the mouse cursor disappears on the external screen. When i switch to a lower refresh rate (60Hz for example) it does work though.

My Notebook is a Asus TUF Dash F15 (2022), which has two USB-C Ports:
1x Thunderbolt™ 4 support DisplayPort™
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support DisplayPort™ / power delivery / G-SYNC

I am using latest Fedora 38 with Wayland (on NVidia - i already reinstalled the latest drivers from RPMFusion stable repo).

When i use the one that supports G-SYNC the problem occurs. On the other one, it works fine. To my understanding, the one with G-SYNC should also be fast enough (it is DP 1.4 capable).

When i look at ‘journalctl -f’ i see a lot of the following error when the Display is plugged into that port (these disappear to show up when connected to the other one):
Mai 31 19:17:34 fedora gnome-shell[2419]: Page flip failed: drmModeAtomicCommit: Das Argument ist ungültig
(The last part means something like ‘Argument invalid’).

Can someone please help me on that?

Could be this issue https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/2030. Fixes were committed 10 months ago for linux and nouveau. Maybe Nvidea missed this bug or the patch hasn’t been backported to F38.