Originally published at: Friday's Fedora Facts: 2021-37 – Fedora Community Blog
Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Project suggestions for the next Outreachy round are due 20 Sept.
- F35 Beta freeze is underway. See the full schedule for more milestones.
- Changes in Bugzilla query limits
- Cool happenings in Fedora Workstation
- Anaconda accessbility improvements
|Ohio Linux Fest||Columbus, OH, US||early Dec||closes 1 Oct|
|DevConf.CZ||Brno, CZ & virtual||28–29 Jan||closes 24 Oct|
|SCaLE||Pasadena, CA, US||5–8 Mar||closes 30 Nov|
- 194 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Let mattdm know your stories from Fedora history
Upcoming test days
- 12–20 Sept — Kernel 5.14 test week
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- Blocker review meeting — 1600 UTC Monday in #fedora-blocker-review
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 2300 UTC Thursday in #social on Fedora.im
- Fedora Linux 35 Beta Go/No-Go meeting —1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting
Fedora Linux 35
- 2021-09-28 — Beta release target #2
- 2021-10-05 — Final freeze begins
- 2021-10-19 — Early Final target date
- 2021-10-22 — Final target date #1
For the full schedule, see the schedule website.
|Bug ID||Component||Bug Status||Blocker Status|
Fedora Linux 36
|Enable exclude_from_weak_autodetect by default in LIBDNF||System-Wide||announced|
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.