Originally published at: Friday's Fedora Facts: 2021-35 – Fedora Community Blog
Here’s your weekly Fedora report. Read what happened this week and what’s coming up. Your contributions are welcome (see the end of the post)!
I have weekly office hours on Wednesdays in the morning and afternoon (US/Eastern time) in #fedora-meeting-1. Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections, or anything else. See the upcoming meetings for more information.
- Project suggestions for the next Outreachy round are due 20 Sept.
- F35 Beta freeze is underway. See the full schedule for more milestones.
|PackagingCon||virtual||9–10 Nov||closes 4 Sept|
|CentOS Dojo||virtual||7–8 Oct||closes 6 Sept|
|Ohio Linux Fest||Columbus, OH, US||early Dec||closes 1 Oct|
|DevConf.CZ||Brno, CZ & virtual||28–29 Jan||closes 24 Oct|
|SCaLE||Pasadena, CA, US||5–8 Mar||closes 30 Nov|
- 194 package review requests are awaiting a reviewer
- Orphaned packages seeking maintainers
- Help me verify the tasks before I make the F37–42 release schedules
Upcoming test days
- 7–15 Sept — i18n test week
- 9–17 Sept — GNOME 41 test week
- 12–20 Sept — Kernel 5.14 test week
- 15 Sept — Audio test day
- See the Prioritized Bugs documentation for information on the process, including how to nominate bugs.
- FPgM Office Hours — 1300 UTC Wednesday and 2000 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Prioritized bugs meeting — 1500 UTC Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
- Fedora Social Hour — 1400 UTC Thursday in #fedora-social on Matrix
- Fedora Linux 35 Beta Go/No-Go meeting —1700 UTC Thursday in #fedora-meeting
Fedora Linux 35
- 2021-09-14 — Beta release early target
- 2021-09-21 — Beta release target #1
For the full schedule, see the schedule website.
|Bug ID||Component||Bug Status||Blocker Status|
Fedora Linux 36
Have something you want included? You can file an issue or submit a pull request in the fedora-pgm/pgm_communication repo.