If you would like to see this report and toggle to the section you are
most interested in, I would suggest visiting this link
CPE Weekly status email - HackMD and use the header bar
on your left to skip to where you want to go!
Initiative FYI Links
Initiatives repo here: Overview - cpe/initiatives-proposal - Pagure.io
2021 Quarterly Planning timetable here:
Time Tables :: Fedora Docs
Details on initiative requesting/how to work with us on new projects
here: New Initiative Workflow :: Fedora Docs
- CentOS Newsletter for March is out!
CentOS Community Newsletter, March 2021 (#2103) – Blog.CentOS.org
- CentOS Dojo scheduled for May 13th & 14th CFP is open, details on
event and CFP link can be found here
Events/Dojo/May2021 - CentOS Wiki
- New community podcast is out from Red Hat Community
- Lightning Talks & some others from DevConf.cz are now uploaded!
- Check out the most recent blog post on the Fedora Code of Conduct
here Fedora Code of Conduct Report 2020 – Fedora Community Blog
The below updates are pulled directly from our CPE team call we have
- Still in Beta Freeze
- Working on progressing flatpak-indexer, its currently in staging
- Processed 100+ fedscm requests!
- In staging got pagure on dist-git working with the git user instead
of each packager having their own shell account
- Working with debuginfo-d folks to get them set up with resources to
enable it in Fedora infra
- Reviewing dates for a planned outage in March - early estimated
dates are 18th & 19th for production migration. Formal email to follow
to all fedora lists once outage period is confirmed early next week.
- Community blog coming middle of next week on the new account system work
- The work tracker for this project can be found here
AAA · GitHub
- The team use #fedora-aaa for discussions on IRC
- And please report any issues you find in the repo
GitHub - fedora-infra/noggin: Self-service user portal for open-source communities to use over FreeIPA.
- Legacy CentOS CI Infra Openshift 3.6 has been retired
- CentOS CI OCP clusters updated to 4.6.18
- Testing centpkg against the new buildsystem and CBS
- Developing a style guide for CentOS Stream - first draft will be in
a repo on git.centos.org to view/comment by mid-March
- Building CentOS Stream only packages, eg logos, etc for Stream 9
The Community Platform Engineering group, or CPE for short, is the Red
Hat team combining IT and release engineering from Fedora and CentOS.
Our goal is to keep core servers and services running and maintained,
build releases, and other strategic tasks that need more dedicated
time than volunteers can give.
See our wiki page here for more
information:The Community Platform Engineering Team :: Fedora Docs