The team met for our monthly audio / video meeting last week, November 7th. Thanks to everyone that was able to make it. Our next meeting is scheduled for Dec 5th, 2023. Here is the Fedocal link.
- We decided that this would be our short-term goal.
- We took silent brainstorming time to draft vision and mission statements for the team. This ticket linked above is a public place for us to continue working through the vision and mission statement proposals and agree on final statements by our next team meeting.
- Draft questions can be found here
- We decided that this was a medium-term goal.
- The team decided to focus on the vision and mission statement of the group before looking at the survey. By agreeing on the scope and overall focus of the team, we can leverage the survey to gather the most relevant and useful data.
- We decided that this was a long-term goal.
- Justin outlined the plan and invites those interested in the Fedora Accessibility Working Group / accessibility in Linux to comment on the linked issue. Share your background, skills, or projects related to Linux accessibility. In December, those comments could form a proposal of work that we take on together.
That’s all for now! Thanks again for those who attended, and we welcome anyone out there that would like to come along next time.