Syncthing-GTK [ unofficial copr repo ]
GTK3 & Python based GUI and notification area icon for Syncthing
- Everything what WebUI can display
- Adding / editing / deleting nodes
- Adding / editing / deleting repositories
- Restart / shutdown server
- Editing daemon settings
- First run wizard for initial configuration
- Running Syncthing daemon in background
- Half-automatic setup for new nodes and repositories
- Nautilus (a.k.a. Files), Nemo and Caja integration
- Desktop notifications
add the repo, and install syncthing-gtk
The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).
* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/theoracle/syncthing-gtk/