May and June video meetings

As noted on today’s video meeting, we had originally planned to skip the May video call in favor of the F38 release party, as we usually do. However, the date for the release party will be later than usual (early June, most likely, but I don’t want to mention specific dates until we have the Hopin paperwork done). So that leaves us to figure out: should we hold the May one and not the June one? Should we still skip may and hold one in June? Should we hold both? Let’s make it a poll!

  • No May, yes June
  • No May, no June
  • Yes May, no June
  • Yes May, yes June

0 voters

In today’s Council meeting, we agreed to uncancel May and cancel June in accordance with the poll reults.