Gloriouseggroll/nobara

Description

Description not filled in by author. Very likely personal repository for testing purpose, which you should not use.

Installation Instructions

Instructions not filled in by author. Author knows what to do. Everybody else should avoid this repo.

Active Releases

The following unofficial repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla).

Release Architectures Repo Download Fedora 35 i386 (0)*, x86_64 (0)* Fedora 35 (0 downloads)

* Total number of packages downloaded in the last seven days.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/gloriouseggroll/nobara/

(post deleted by author)

The fullscreen hack works fine for me in KDE wayland, and I get black flickering bars on X11 if I use a lower screen resolution in Proton, which doesn’t happen in KDE Wayland. I use intel though…

i had black screen issues with dell precision 5520 (Nvidia Quadro M1200), after trying all specified fix nothing really worked, i was really looking forward to using it.

Thanks for the tremendous work you are doing here, GE. Nobara is by far the best gaming distro out there. As a Fedora and Nobara user, I really appreciate your efforts. People call PopOS a gaming distro, but it’s just Ubuntu with a nice theme. Yours, on the other hand, has so many additions and improvements, that even others are being benefitted by your job (Arch, for example, has a kernel based on the Nobara one precisely for the HDR implementation). Hosting everything in a COPR makes it easy for Fedora users to pick some, certain tools as well at their own risk, and overall benefit the whole Fedora ecosystem. Thank you.