#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_coreos_meetingMeeting started by dustymabe at 16:30:16 UTC (full logs).
roll call (dustymabe, 16:30:20)
Action items from last meeting (dustymabe, 16:33:47)
- ACTION: travier write a ticket to submit a fedora change to enable fwupd-refresh.timer by default on IoT, CoreOS & Server editions (dustymabe, 16:34:29)
tracker: Fedora 39 changes considerations (dustymabe, 16:35:07)
- https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-tracker/issues/1491 (dustymabe, 16:35:17)
- https://github.com/coreos/rpm-ostree/issues/2139 (dustymabe, 16:38:05)
- we have moved all our packages to comply with the SPDX License efforts. See https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-tracker/issues/1497 (dustymabe, 16:39:29)
open floor (dustymabe, 16:45:32)
- we are now releasing ppc64le artifacts in testing and next. Will release for stable in a month. (dustymabe, 16:45:37)
Meeting ended at 16:54:22 UTC (full logs).
- travier write a ticket to submit a fedora change to enable fwupd-refresh.timer by default on IoT, CoreOS & Server editions
People present (lines said)
- dustymabe (54)
- zodbot (17)
- jdoss (14)
- fifofonix[m] (5)
- quentin9696[m] (4)
- spresti (3)
- mnguyen (3)
- ravanelli (2)
- bgilbert (1)
- marmijo[m] (1)
Generated by MeetBot 0.4.