I do not find any topic to help me about my issue during the upgrade from fedora 30 to fedora 31.
I try to do the upgrade via the terminal.
I follow these steps:
- install the last version of all my programs by using the command
sudo dnf upgrade --refresh
- install the upgrade plugin
sudo dnf install dnf-plugin-system-upgrade
- download the packages of Fedora 31
sudo dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=31
- Reboot the computer
sudo dnf system-upgrade reboot
Everything is working well until the 3rd step. I get the following errors:
Problem: package python2-pyglet-1.3.2-3.fc29.noarch requires python2-future, but none of the providers can be installed
- python2-future-0.17.0-2.fc30.noarch does not belong to a distupgrade repository
- problem with installed package python2-pyglet-1.3.2-3.fc29.noarch
(try to add ‘–skip-broken’ to skip uninstallable packages)
Does someone know why there is these errors? Are these plugins mandatory for the use of Fedora?