You’re invited to the Fedora Linux 38 Release Party!

Originally published at: You're invited to the Fedora Linux 38 Release Party! - Fedora Magazine

Join the Fedora community this weekend on Friday, June 2nd and Saturday, June 3rd to celebrate the final release of Fedora Linux 38 with a virtual Release Party. Please register on Hopin and join us on June 2nd & 3rd for a short program of informational sessions and social activities. Make sure to save the dates, share the registration, and show up to celebrate with Fedora Friends, old and new!

The schedule for the Release Party features informational sessions about the rewritten Fedora Notifications service, a Creative Freedom Summit retrospective, Fedora CoreOS, updates from the EPEL and Fedora Docs teams, and more community activities. Last, but certainly not least, we will be hanging out in the Fedora Museum WorkAdventure for our Hallway track. Thanks to our amazing community for all your contributions to the latest release of Fedora Linux. Let’s party!

10 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

Awesome! We will see you there. I’m looking forward to hearing from our excellent line-up of speakers about what everyone was up to in Fedora this past release.

This is probably a dumb question but do I need to install the hopin application or is it possible to join via website or PWA. This is my first time joining a release party so I don’t know much about these things.

Not a dumb question. No app installation is required. You can join directly from the browser. You would probably have the best luck with a Chromium/Chrome browser though. Sometimes Firefox works fine but often there are quirks.

1 Like

I’m mostly “greenish text on black background” guy (yes, I’m also in love with Vim). It was my first time that I attended such event, but must admit that I liked it totally. Can’t wait till tomorrow. :slight_smile: Those guys from Columbia University impressed me deeply. Great party!!! :penguin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.