Working on issue 1, I want to run this by the team to see if I’m missing anything.
The idea is to have a template in the Pagure repo that teams can use when they request support from us. That way we can figure out who to assign without having to go back and forth a bunch.
- Team name: [name of the team]
- Type of support needed: [what does your team need help with? managing ongoing work prioritization, a particular objective or change proposal, etc]
- Length of support: [“indefinitely” is an option here, too]
- Estimated hourly work: [how much time does the assigned team member need to plan on?]
- Meeting times: [when do you meet]
- Communication channels: [where do you do asynchronous and synchronous communication]
- Documentation: [where can we see what you’re doing now?]
Anything else I’m missing? Anything we don’t need to bother asking? I’ll set up the template in the next few days with whatever we have right now. We can always update it later if we have changes we want to make.