Warm hello to the best community

Howdy all !!
I am Hari Priya a college student who loves to code in python. Basically I am a newbie in ubuntu and open source enthusiast . I am looking forward to stand up my career in open source. Very glad that I am introducing myself to the best community. I would love to contribute as a writer in Fedora Magazine. Can anyone let me know how to get started??

1 Like

Thank you! Welcome! Since you’re interested specifically in the Magazine, I’m going to move your post over to that category and the Magazine folks will be able to help you with next steps.

1 Like

Hi Hari and welcome to the community!

The first thing you need if you want to write an article is a topic to write about. Just create a post right here on this forum under the Magazine section and prefix the title with “Article Proposal: …”. If your proposal gets two or more votes from the Fedora Magazine editors, then you have approval to write the article for https://fedoramagazine.org/.

Alternatively, you can take one of the subjects that has already been proposed and approved but no one has yet volunteered to write. You can find the list of pre-approved article ideas in the “article spec” column of the magazine’s Taiga board.

Thanks for volunteering to contribute!