Um, oops -- Magazine folks, I may have accidentally changed your notification preferences

I added a new #workstation subcategory, and as part of that, I set its default for notifications to “muted”. I think I may also have changed the settings for existing subscribers to #workflows:magazine to muted as well. Sorry about that — and there is no “undo”.

(Note just for that workflow category, not for this tag. So hopefully you see this!)

No problem. BTW, I’ve received comments that people cannot view the magazine workflow unless they’ve logged into this site. Apparently there is some interest from potential contributors in being able to browse existing proposals before going through with the whole account creation process. Is there a way that the Magazine workflow (proposals) could be made to be browseable anonymously?

P.S. FWIW, my watched/following settings appear to be unchanged.

Screenshot from 2022-11-02 16-15-39
Screenshot from 2022-11-02 16-15-01

Okay, good :slight_smile:

The category is set so that it can be browsed anonymously, but because it’s muted by default, it isn’t shown to anonymous users. I just tried Fedora Magazine - Fedora Discussion in a private window and it works.

I don’t think we want to change the default mute setting, so I think the best approach is to provide that link directly in docs. (I see it’s already in the sidebar for the #magazine tag…)