Typos in article "Setting up a VM on Fedora Server using Cloud Images and virt-install version 3"

I found the article proposal at Article Proposal: Setting up a VM on Fedora Server using Cloud images and virt-install version 3 but I do not know whether typos should be reported there. So I create a new topic.

For the article Setting up a VM on Fedora Server using Cloud Images and virt-install version 3 - Fedora Magazine
I propose these changes (at first the current spelling, after a separator line my proposal):
The image image is

The image is

virt-install version 3, included since Fedora 33, elements these additional steps.

virt-install version 3, included since Fedora 33, eliminates these additional steps.

The VM’s are not affected.

The VMs are not affected.

In the first code box below “Check the forwarding configuration:” the lines use different font sizes.

The VM “app” is will connect

The VM “app” will connect

cloud-init is executes

cloud-init is executed

must be replace during

must be replaced during

The must be unique

It must be unique

complet

complete

Anyone using oVirt?
I’m considering using it as a standalone host, as described in “Mastering KVM Virtualization - Second Edition”. This is actually a reading-tip, but I recognized some typos as well, which I ignored…
Interesting book!

@sobek Thanks for those corrections. They have been made.

Ok, now I see.

thank you :slight_smile:

@sobek and @rengland many thanks from me. It’s always a challenge to find typos in a text you’ve written yourself. Help from others is very welcome.