Touchpad working in Bios Utility but not when Fedora is booted

Hello Fedora community,
I’ve been having touchpad issues, on and off, for a while now. I want to preface that when I first purchased my laptop it had Windows 10, but shortly after I installed Windows 11 on it. This is when I noticed that my touchpad would just disconnect randomly. However, when I installed Fedora, the issues disappeared for a little while and the issue was less severe, i.e., I can usually regain control of the touchpad by pressing the touchpad and dragging. I noticed that touchpad works completely fine in BIOS Utility, so I’m wondering if I could solve this issue within Fedora or is it just a faulty hardware?

Some information that might be useful is listed below:

• Zephyrus G14 (2021)
  • Bios version: 412
  • GOP version: 2.16
  • EC version: FG070F0C.305
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • GPU: GeForce RTX 3060
  • Kernel: 6.6.10-667.rog.fc39.x86_64

Is this a special kernel you are running??? Never seen one with rog in the name. Also, do you have all the Asus firmware installed, any specific reason for still being on kernel 6.6.10.XXX?

I was so eager to have Fedora on my laptop that I didn’t spend as much time as I should’ve reading documentations and just followed this tutorial on Reddit. So I don’t know much about that kernel.

As far as I’m aware I did install all necessary Asus firmware, and there’s no reason kernel as to why I’m still on kernel 6.6.10.xxx - I would like to update it.

users may follow Linux for ROG Notebooks and install a kernel from a copr lukenukem/asus-kernel.
related topic updating rog kernel: Kernel-devel-matched from updates kernel-devel but non of the providers can be installed