Suddenly Reboot at Upgrade to Fedora 39 and now stuck

Hello everyone, I just perform upgrade from Fedora 37 to 39 using command line dnf system-upgrade, usually I always upgrade to 1 release using dnf system-upgrade, but now trying to do 2 release…

After using sudo dnf system-upgrade reboot, the machine reboot and the upgrade progress bar showed up, and I wait, the percentage still at 0% and suddenly the system reboot, and right now stuck at booting…

This is the grub menu after reboot from upgrade progress bar

This is after reboot from upgrade progress bar…

I am using LUKS with EXT4 single partition…

How I am suppose to do to solve this problem??

Edit the grub boot option using e and remove rhgb quiet, then boot using ctrl+x. That should print more detailed boot messages, so it might be clearer what’s going on. (PS: You don’t need to cover the disk device path, that’s not sensitive data).

This is the output after remove rhgb quiet

Okay, I remember, there is package update before I apply this upgrade, and among the packages there is new version of systemd package…

And I also perform reboot after that package update, which is stated in this tutorial (I always following that tutorial for OS upgrade since fedora 34)…

The reboot after package update was normal, there is nothing suspicious…

Right now, I also try to boot from another kernel in grub menu, event from rescued kernel one, it’s same result, stuck at booting…