Some of my keyboard keys suddenly stopped working

hi, i am using fedora 32. yesterday i kept my computer to sleep and later when i try tto llllgin my enter key didnot work. i loggedin using the screen keyboard. after login, i observerd the number keys on the op row andtjhe qwerty row keys also do not work. there was no physical damage to my laptop. i think this is a driver or software related issue.please someone help me with this. i already searched google for the same but i did not find anything helpfffl. i can ive you any kidof logs if you ask. please help. i need this to get fixxxxxd quixckly. thankyou. i am also typing with the screen keyboard. you know i cant code like this.

Hi welcome to the Fedora community! Did you look at the journalctl file for any errors?

Hi, I have this same issue with the 5 key, 6 key, - key, = key, and a few others. Extremely annoying. happens after laptop resumes from suspend or is docked and undocked. only happens on laptop keyboard. Sometimes works again if I press enough keys, but always works again if I reboot (i.e not a hardware problem).

You are posting on a thread that has been dead for almost 3 years and 5 release versions. I am closing this thread. If you have an issue that requires assistance please start your own new thread.