Selinux problem booting to Silverblue F31; next step after rollback?

I rebased my F30 to F31 but cannot get a login prompt. Systemd-logind refuses to start with an selinux permission denied error. I have added comment 5 to this bug: 1753404 – systemd-logind faled to boot after upgrade to dc 31
But its still ‘new’. It also looks like this same bug is closed and ‘fixed in rawhide’, but I’ve snagged it in F31. 1734831 – SELinux is preventing (modprobe) from create access on the directory linger

I can boot into F31 by disabling selinux via grub, and although I was immediately impressed with graphic performance improvements, noticed that containers/toolboxes won’t start. Maybe this is due to selinux=0.

In any case, my question really is after a rebase to 31 and then rollback, can I also completely rebase back to F30, while the bugs get squashed? If I upgraded in the F31 ostree, then I could put myself in a very bad spot???

Indeed, you can rebase between F30 and F31 as much as you want. I personally had to do it when trying The F30 beta which, hilariously enough, also had some selinux issues that caused an incredibly slow boot.