Self introduction

Hallo! I’m Ben - I’ve recently decided to join the Fedora community and, more specifically, the Design Team. I really enjoy working with visual branding, iconography, and typography - illustration isn’t really one of my strengths but it’s something I’d like to work on too. Most of my past experience has been making covers for documents, banners for web pages, and other similar sorts of things.

Thanks for reading and I can’t wait to work with you all!

3 Likes

Welcome to the team, @duckution !! Let us know if you need any helping finding an initial task to work on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
In one of the sessions you guys wanted more video editors for your YouTube channel, I can help you with video editing, I make content Linux content in Arabic. I do simple editing nothing mind blowing. My channel link: bit.ly/3uioWVQ

1 Like

Congrats to @duckution for completing his first initial task - Issue #780: Need greyscale icon for FedoCal - design - Pagure.io - putting together an awesome new greyscale icon for Fedocal! He is now a full member of the fedoradesign FAS group. :tada: :tada: :tada: