Secondary monitor has white block covering most of it

I just updated my Fedora 31 install a few minutes ago, and after it rebooted itself back on, my left monitor had a big white block covering most of it. The weird thing is tho, when I put my mouse on top of it, it shows up just fine, but all windows that I put on it are shown behind the block, so it’s probably not a hardware issue (I think). That monitor is handled by an old OEM HD 7570 I had laying around, while the other two are controlled by my Ryzen 5 2400g.

I’m rather new when it comes to posting question in forums and stuff, so please let my now if I need to also give more info on the issue. For now, here are the outputs of some commands that I think are relevant:

uname -r

5.5.10-200.fc31.x86_64

journalctl -b | grep amd
pastebin

lspci | grep ’ VGA ’ | cut -d" " -f 1 | xargs -i lspci -v -s {}

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Turks PRO [Radeon HD 7570] (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Dell Device 2b20
	Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 62
	Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
	Memory at fe920000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
	I/O ports at f000 [size=256]
	Expansion ROM at fe900000 [disabled] [size=128K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: radeon
	Kernel modules: radeon

07:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Raven Ridge [Radeon Vega Series / Radeon Vega Mobile Series] (rev c6) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
	Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Radeon RX Vega 11
	Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 51
	Memory at c0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
	Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=2M]
	I/O ports at d000 [size=256]
	Memory at fe500000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
	Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [virtual] [disabled] [size=128K]
	Capabilities: <access denied>
	Kernel driver in use: amdgpu
	Kernel modules: amdgpu

I tried rebooting and testing the graphics card on another computer but the issue didn’t go away and the graphics card seems to work fine. I also noticed, that during the boot process, the monitor on the left does works as intended, but as soon as the login screen shows up, it and gnome show the block again.

Thanks in advance for the help, and please let me know if there’s any more info I could/should provide!

I just fixed it by going back to kernel 5.3.7, should I report this? And if so, how do I identify the issue in order to do so?

Here’s the Fedora doc on how to report bugs in the operating system:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/quick-docs/howto-file-a-bug/

I think the data you provided here is pretty good, but they may ask for more data or the output of command to assist in diagnosing this issue.