[Review and Publish] Validation Week begins

Hey @bcotton

I have a bunch of things lined up for community blog (this week and next week as well) . I will start with this
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=11348&action=edit

I will take this review in an hour or so :slight_smile:

awesome! might need some formatting and i couldnt think of any image, but putting the test day img will work , I think :stuck_out_tongue:

I pulled the “is it for me” section to the top as it’s the call for action and reading the paragraph gives what the blog is about without opening the blog. After shortening a few sentences and changing delivery, I was able to increase the readibality score from red to green which is great! but the article is missing a few links and dates.

• If the blog is published tomorrow morning, when does the test week start and end? (Let’s mention the date in the blog)
  • Link to the testcases (or validation criteria)

Please give the draft a read to see if it still makes sense after my editing :sweat_smile:

done, I have finished updating things … check and can we get it published right away or at max by tomorrow?

I made a few small wording tweaks, added category and tags, set the featured image, and set it to publish at 2022-09-01T08:00:00Z