Publish today: "Fedora Appreciation Week 2023: Day 1"

Article Summary: Fedora Appreciation Week 2023: Day 1

Article Description: Today marks the launch of Fedora Appreciation Week (FAW). :tada: In celebration of our 20th anniversary, read these stories from the community. :blue_heart:

Link to draft

Featured image or inspiration for one? yes

Today is the 20th anniversary of the Fedora Project, and the DEI Team has a collection of contributor stories to share. Like we did 5 years ago, we will publish a new Community Blog post every day this week with stories celebrating our community. This is the first post from @jonatoni, and we will have more to come each day this week.

This one is ready, but is not yet published. I will give it a few hours if anyone has a chance to take a review! Thank you.

I added the stories into Details blocks and pressed Publish. The post is now live:

More to come this week.

I created the draft for the second article which we want to publish tomorrow please. :pray:

Link

Should I create a new thread for each new article or is it fine to use this thread?

I edited tags and published it:

I think a thread for each article is manageable, or at least, any articles that are ready to be scheduled for publishing at once.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.