Problems with online accounts in KDE

It is impossible for me to add an online account on Fedora KDE 34, (KDE framework 5.81.0), recently installed and updated.
Is there a module to install?

The error is as follows:

[carlos@fedora ~]$ kcmshell5 kcm_kaccounts
file:///usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_kaccounts/contents/ui/MessageBoxSheet.qml:38:17: QML Connections: Implicitly defined onFoo properties in Connections are deprecated. Use this syntax instead: function onFoo(<arguments>) { ... }
file:///usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_kaccounts/contents/ui/Accounts.qml:92: ReferenceError: noAccountsLayout is not defined
file:///usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_kaccounts/contents/ui/MessageBoxSheet.qml:38:17: QML Connections: Implicitly defined onFoo properties in Connections are deprecated. Use this syntax instead: function onFoo(<arguments>) { ... }
file:///usr/share/kpackage/kcms/kcm_kaccounts/contents/ui/Accounts.qml:92: ReferenceError: noAccountsLayout is not defined
2 Likes

I just tested and manage to add my google driver accounts.

I do have KIO-GDRIVE installed, and i know its not part of the default KDE install (for some reason).

Do this test and report back plx.

2 Likes

Thank you.

I installed the mentioned package and I got the possibility to link Owncloud, NextCloud and Google accounts.

And I was able to successfully link my Google and Nextcloud accounts.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.